Program Manager - Position Overview
Apply on Linkedin https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3033723387/
We are looking for a PM to be a force-multiplier across various verticals of the business.
We are looking for someone that has a strong sense of ownership and organization
to execute across multiple workstreams and to identify opportunities for new processes.
This role will have exposure to different functions and the breadth of projects will allow this person to understand our business quickly. There is plenty of room to grow the job scope over time and help the Gridmatrix leadership team develop the long-term Project Management growth plan.
Based on the evolving needs of this role, we are open to early to mid level professionals eager to join a fast-growing start-up with incredible momentum out of our recently-closed Seed round of funding.
What this role will look like:
First 3 months : Increase efficiency of ops initiatives and system management including outreach communications, sales meeting coordination, and event/conference preparation.
3-6 months : Bring value to CEO and executive team through strategic projects including but not limited to evolving specific ops processes, creating content for communications and overall organizational tooling.
What You Know:
- B.S., B.A., degree in applicable discipline (business, communications, marketing, literature, legal, journalism, etc.) or demonstrably equivalent professional experience
- Clear communication, prioritization, organization, project management skills
- Advanced writing and communications skills for a variety of platforms (email, government bids, social media, blog, press releases, etc.)
- Experience with relationship management and comfortable with external-facing communications
What You Will Learn:
- How to bring value to a fast-growing start-up
- Become an expert at prioritization and execution
- Project management across multiple areas of the business (marketing, sales, ops)
- Be a creative & strategic thought partner for executives
- Drive organization to increase work efficiency of executives
Who You Are:
- A life-long learner, interested in personal and skill development
- Eager and enthusiastic about our vision
- Interested in making a big impact and improving people’s lives
- A bold, creative problem solver
- Able to meet product delivery deadlines
- A leader, someone who takes initiative
- An excellent collaborator with relationship-building skills
- Someone who can take advanced technical concepts and make them easy to understand for blended technical and non-technical audiences, strong presentation skills, prompt and timely engagement
- Someone who plants a stake on a decision because they believe in it
- Comfortable with self-direction
- Comfortable with fast-paced team
- Interested in developing new technology
- Willing to travel 10-20% of the time, sometimes internationally on an as-needed basis
- Able to work in the US without sponsorship
- Bright, Kind, Creative and Ambitious
- Remote work - 100% initially
- Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
- 401(k) with matching
- Competitive compensation, potential for performance based equity compensation
- Be a part of a collaborative team that is dedicated to improving people's lives
GridMatrix welcomes applications from individuals with diverse professional backgrounds. GridMatrix is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. GridMatrix makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.